Crafting Embedded Systems
We are a team of software engineers joined by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. As full stack developers, we help our clients realize their real-time, connectivity, mobile or backend projects. Today, our software runs in millions of cars.
We help you realize your embedded systems. From real-time automotive ECUs to connected M2M devices. From highly optimized stacks to complete systems.
We bring your car into the cloud. With our experience in developing backend and embedded systems, we can securely embed a connected device into a car infrastructure.
We support you implement an efficient Autosar Workflow. With our Automate Tool, large scale Autosar projects become manageable.
We customize Android to your specific needs in order to provide the perfect runtime for your headless devices or full blown entertainment systems.
Auto » Mate
Automate is an Autosar Authoring Tool with a textual user interface. It’s particularly well suited for large Autosar projects and is tailored to the needs of software developers.
Edit Models like Code and collaborate with ease.
Fast startup and short turnaround. Even for very large models.
The pure standard. With project specific macros on top.
Plugins for Eclipse, Visual Studio and VIM, with more to come.
Automate model checks and changes with the powerful scripting language.
Min # Droid
Mindroid is an open-source messaging and concurrency framework inspired by Google's Android operating system.
Mindroid makes it easy for your applications to use message passing as primary communication mechanism.
Support for multiple operating systems is on board. Porting to new platforms is made easy.
Makes it unnecessary to use explicit locking mechanisms.
Why work at E.S.R. Labs?
E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Given a diverse set of projects you have the chance to work with a wide range of technologies with the freedom to explore new things. What we offer:
Automotive Embedded Systems
Help us raise the standards when it comes to automotive software development. We work with the top automotive OEMs and are looking for:
- Specialization in embedded systems and/or network programming.
- Strong low-level programming skills and a thorough understanding of hardware architectures.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ with strong object oriented design skills.
- Experience in AUTOSAR a plus.
- Experience in model-driven development is a plus.
We are looking for software developers preferring simple over easy. Work with us on exciting projects with a wide range of different technologies. You will get an effective on the job training by experienced developers who are happy to share their knowledge. Join us if you:
- Have fun developing and shipping software.
- Keen to explore new technologies.
- Have a solid foundation in computer science, algorithms and data structures.
Android / Linux Developer
We are convinced that the future of embedded systems lies in Android and Linux. Work with us on exciting projects and help us shape the embedded platforms of the future. Things we look for are:
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in operating systems, computer networks, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Specialization in operating systems, multimedia systems and/or network programming.
- Experience in writing high quality Linux system software and/or Android applications.
- Experience in Linux Kernel development is a plus.